EvalYouth is governed by its Management Group (MG). Its members are elected and come from regions that have current active EY chapters, which includes:
- Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and South Caucasus (ECA)
- Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC)
- Middle East and North America (MENA)
- Francophone (no current MG member; will be included in MG 2021-23)
- North America (no current MG member; will be included in MG 2021-23)
- Oceania (no current MG member; will be included in MG 2021-23)
From within the MG, the Executive Committee (ExCom) members are selected. This includes the network's Chair, Vice-Chair, and Secretariat.
Each of EvalYouth’s four Task Forces has its own leadership, made up essentially of two co-chairs and a Secretariat (or more than one secretariat).
Current EvalYouth Leadership Team
Khalil Bitar - Chair
Josette Arévalo - Vice-Chair
Taruna Gupta - Secretariat
Other Management Group Members